Charge point Management
We now have a combined 50 years experience of working within EV infrastructure and vehicle manufacturers. This means we have the most robust CPMS on the market
- Five successful V2G projects.
- Charge point living lab for OCCP testing
- 36 different models supported
Advanced Engineering Services
We offer advance engineering consulting focused on infrastructure projects throughout the world. Our team has many years of combined experience in a wide range of disciplines.
- Engineering management
- Civil and structural engineering
- Renewable energy, and electrical engineering
Software Engineering Specialists
We have an excellent track record of delivering innovative solutions to software challenges. We have worked with a range of clients to build new solutions or integrate existing services.
- Extend performance of a system ecosystem
- Build detailed APIs
- Provide seamless solutions
Mobility as a Service
Hubs to simplify the journey, providing a one stop shop for multiple interfaces.
- E-mobility hubs with EV and bike services
- Integrating planning, booking and payment
- Enhancing the user experience by simplifying travel planning and bookings
We offer modelling, simulation and controller design for energy storage elements.
- Low-level control system implementation
- Integration of energy storage elements
- With energy sources such as fuel cells and grid
We oversee system design and installation of traffic flow and environmental sensors.
- System design
- Build reliable instrumentation
- Used by Oxford, Nottingham and Dublin Councils
Why Choose People Hangar 19
We love our industry and want to support sustainable transport and energy. Here are some reasons our customers say why we're great to work with.
We are the ones the experts call when they have a problem they can’t solve.
We want our software to be the best product it can be, we are always working on making improvements.
We charge our customers fairly and openly; there are no hidden costs. We also own our products and hold ourselves accountable.
50+ Companies are Using Hangar 19
Mike Potter - Drive ElectricCEO
Hangar 19, have proven time and time again what an asset they are.
Tony Mazzone - Electric BlueCOO
We have come to view Hangar 19 as a partner, they offer second to none expertise and provide guidance in a complicated industry.
Loyd Davies - ElectrAssureCEO
ElectrAssure has worked with Hangar 19 for several years. We have specified their Hubeleon platform and ParknRecharge service to manage EV Chargepoints for several of our customers and it provides all the functions that we need and has proved robust and scalable. Hangar 19 also has an exceptional ability to think and operate outside the box, tailoring their systems and services to the requirements of our customers.